Wow! What a trip. We are back from D.C. and Chicago and I sadly did no blogging while we were away. I cannot possibly recap everything in one blog post. I don't even know where to start except for the funniest part of our trip was a random trip to the local gymboree for a tot class for Mimi. I had to leave the room because I was busting out laughing shooting coffee out my nose at the teacher and all the crazy little kids. Thank goodness Aunt Amy stepped in and acted like an appropriate adult and escorted Mimi into the class. Here is a glimpse into the class. I snatched a few videos b/c I just couldn't believe the animation this woman had. And as you can see from the videos Mimi is the only newcomer in the bunch. I think this a weekly class for all these kids. But I'm hooked and have already checked out the Oakland Gymboree. David is beyond thrilled that he may be attending these classes with both children. But considering I found a preschool for $24,000 a year per child in Oakland, $100 a month is not to bad for some fun. And on a different note who in the world would spend that kind of money on preschool? Even if I had it I couldn't and wouldn't do it. I am hoping not to spend that much on one year of college for the kids. My guess is there isn't a lot of diversity at that preschool anyways. $24,000 a year. Nuts!!!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
We Are Back
Wow! What a trip. We are back from D.C. and Chicago and I sadly did no blogging while we were away. I cannot possibly recap everything in one blog post. I don't even know where to start except for the funniest part of our trip was a random trip to the local gymboree for a tot class for Mimi. I had to leave the room because I was busting out laughing shooting coffee out my nose at the teacher and all the crazy little kids. Thank goodness Aunt Amy stepped in and acted like an appropriate adult and escorted Mimi into the class. Here is a glimpse into the class. I snatched a few videos b/c I just couldn't believe the animation this woman had. And as you can see from the videos Mimi is the only newcomer in the bunch. I think this a weekly class for all these kids. But I'm hooked and have already checked out the Oakland Gymboree. David is beyond thrilled that he may be attending these classes with both children. But considering I found a preschool for $24,000 a year per child in Oakland, $100 a month is not to bad for some fun. And on a different note who in the world would spend that kind of money on preschool? Even if I had it I couldn't and wouldn't do it. I am hoping not to spend that much on one year of college for the kids. My guess is there isn't a lot of diversity at that preschool anyways. $24,000 a year. Nuts!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG, that is hilarious! You know you want to to get a part time job there girl!
Post a Comment