On Sunday we went to the bay area for a get together with the bay area Ethiopia adopt group. The day was beautiful and fun. On the car ride home Abraham had my i phone watching yo gabba gabba. Well after 5 minutes I notice he no longer has the phone. So whatever I ignore it until I decide I want to check my email. So I strain my back looking for the phone and find it in about a foot of ice water in our ice chest. I tried to revive it but it was no use. Goodbye my dear phone. It was the best 1 1/2 years ever with a phone. The next day I ran out first thing in the morning and got another one. And yipee I got a video camera on this one. So this is my test to see how it works. And I think it does and it is very easy to download and post here. And maybe from now on I am going to have to steal "movie mondays" from Cori And Ruby T. Oh this video isn't too interesting but it is a test. The next will be better. And excuse my somewhat annoying voice.
1 comment:
no popsicle for mama or bubba! She is so dang cute.
Post a Comment