Monday, May 31, 2010

AP's check this out

For my fellow AP's...Have you seen this blog post?

http://johnraible.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/crash-course-in-transracial-parenting/

I have become fascinated with the topic of transracial parenting/adoption just since my children have been home. It's probably something that should be done before even considering transracial adoption.  I have spent many hours on this blog reading and learning. This particular post is great and I hope more AP's choose to pay close attention to things like this.

That's it.

Read it.

Okay okay here's what people really want to see. And what the heck is going on with blogger? Oh thanks Amanda for the pics.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait to again kiss those oh-so-kissable cheeks in 2.5 weeks. Hurry up, time!

Calmil2 said...

Okay, so that top picture....that orange dress is adorable on your adorable girl...I can not stop buying girl clothes...yikes.
Now, that bottom picture needs to be enlarged, framed or maybe made into a canvas (I use Canvas On Demand....google them, they do a great job) and hung on your wall...it's amazingly beautiful!!!
xoxo, Harmony

Paige said...

Thank you so much for the blog link! I just read some of it and will read the rest tomorrow. I like his writing style.

Lovely pictures as always :) You have such a beautiful family.