We had our re-adoption court date on Wednesday. The whole thing was kind of crazy as these children are already legally ours and are already U.S. citizens. But hey I will play the game I guess. So now, they will have a California birth certificate and can now join activities that require such. Apparently my children wouldn't be allowed to play soccer without one??? Really? I so don't believe this and even think I will try to pull off using their Ethiopian birth certificates to test this out when the time comes. Other news. We legally changed their names and Mimi's birthday since they had it all wrong in Ethiopia.

So I present Mimi Wudinesh Hauser
Birthday May 1, 2008!!!

And Abraham Joseph Hauser AKA: BUBBA
Birthday December 18, 2008!!!
1 comment:
Hurray! Congrats. I will be asking you a lot of questions in the near future! They are the cutest of the cute! It was great seeing you guys yesterday.
Post a Comment