Okay I guess this post is for Amy. We moved into our new home. Sorry I didn't even take a picture and since I am suppose to be watching the children now while David is on "break" no house pictures. It's your typical two story suburban home. I think its white but maybe its grey? Done. Mimi just informed me her "Bubba" needs a diaper change so I better go and change the baby. Bossy little girl!

Abraham in his travel high chair since our real one got up and walked away in the move?

We finally tried peanut butter. No ER visit woo hoo!

Mimi on her horse

Snacktime sharing

Watching the Wiggles(my favorite time)
2 comments:
Yay! I got a post! Looks like Mimi enjoyed the PB? I hear she goes crazy on the rocking horse. That's awesome. Love the pictures. You have regained your status as a good blogging mom.
That last picture is soooo adorable!!!!
Post a Comment