Okay. I have to admit. Not a big fan of halloween. Spending money on some silly costume to wear just one time seemed stupid to me. And wasteful. I could go on and on. But I think I was wrong. Luckily the husband snuck out and bought some costumes for the kiddos and they loved it. Especially Mimi. She just thought it was the most awesome thing ever dressing up as something cute and silly. Okay, okay we will do halloween next year David. Here are a few pictures. And I would love to recycle the costumes if anyone wants to have for next year. I think they will be out of them by then.
6 comments:
Oh my!! So cute!! Mimi looks like a little ham!
How adorable are they in their lil outfits!
They look so happy Lisa!
I can't wait to meet them one day.
Cori
Lisa, seriously so adorable!
cute cute !!
Totally adorable!!!! I have always enjoyed Halloween and that is exactly why. So So Cute!!!
Yep, you were wrong, because they are the cutest things!
Post a Comment