Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hair!

Today I attempted Mimi's first hair do. Between the creepy Wiggles men and a lollipop she did okay just a few swats at my hand. But don't ask what happened when I took away the lollipop when we were finished. Guess a 2 year old does not get the concept of a "only when I do your hair lollipop". Ah the joys of being a new parent. I really didn't know what I was doing and I definately didn't make them all straight and aligned but not too bad given my first attempt. And for the end results....





4 comments:

you are the sunshine said...

She looks darling!
Good job girl!
I would say that is great for your first attempt.
Love
Cori

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, she looks so much older! She's beautiful! Pretty good job too!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! And so glad I have a boy!

Katy said...

I'm WAY behind on your blog! So I just read this today. She's so cute! Great job. :)