Make an on-line slideshow at www.OneTrueMedia.com
It's Thursday but oh well. I somehow got on a kick of looking through videos from our first months home with the kids. They are hilarious and for some reason I just don't remember them being so little. This was one of the funnier ones. Abraham toddling around in his beginning walking days. I miss having babies! I never thought I would say that and while I love that they are more functional I miss all the chunky baby cuteness and the clumsy toddler walk and the 2 year old sassiness of my girl. Which must have lasted about 24 hours because I don't remember her going through any terrible 2's but it's apparent in this video she has some attitude.
It's Thursday but oh well. I somehow got on a kick of looking through videos from our first months home with the kids. They are hilarious and for some reason I just don't remember them being so little. This was one of the funnier ones. Abraham toddling around in his beginning walking days. I miss having babies! I never thought I would say that and while I love that they are more functional I miss all the chunky baby cuteness and the clumsy toddler walk and the 2 year old sassiness of my girl. Which must have lasted about 24 hours because I don't remember her going through any terrible 2's but it's apparent in this video she has some attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment