Friday, June 3, 2011

Abraham Lou Retton

First of all, I'm sorry that my only gymnast reference is 25 years out of date and of the wrong gender. Although it doesn't bother me too much that I'm not more up-to-date on my Olympic gymnastics heroes. That ignorance will likely continue...

Unless, of course, Abraham develops into a top rate gymnast! Check out the form, concentration, and "bravery"...maybe bravery is not the right word for what happens in the video below. Either way, our little triple threat deserves 10s across the board!





2 comments:

you are the sunshine said...

10-10-11!!!
That is some serious form on the uneven bars girl!!
Video is a total crack up!! He really builds up the speed on the runway!
Hopefully he won't be doing commercials for feminine products when his gymnastics career is over.
Where is this?? Ruby T could burn off some serious steam there!

Mark and Megan said...

Super cute! Love the video, I want to do that too!