Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hair Day and an Afro

We began hair day like this.  I love her hair like this although we never leave it out like this.  But it's still fun to see how much her hair has grown.


 And we ended like this...




And a video just because...These kids are not on anything but a little mac and cheese although it appears they are on something from this video.  


This one is before they got all crazy

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Her hair is SO LONG! How did it grow so fast?? She is just stunning with her hair out.

They are crazy. I love it!

Amy said...

She's so freakin beautiful. I love that she has three different outfits on throughout the course of one day, and Abe is featured in one terribly-matched outfit! Love the tutu as well!

Jenny said...

LMAO at your kids. Too cute!

Love Mimi's hair - before and after!

Janell said...

And how long did it take you to do this sytle?

Lisa said...

Janell,
It took about 4 hours total but that was undoing the previous style, washing, conditioning and detangling. It was a big hair day. We only wash and start completely over about every 3 weeks. Mimi has a lot of hair I don't think her hair is typical for an Ethiopian gal thats just what others tell me though