Monday, April 26, 2010

Outside!

"Outside...Outside....Outside!!!" This is what I hear multiple times a day from my kids even when it is raining and ugly out. They love outside especially the boy. It is usually the first thing he says when we come downstairs in the morning. No son. We cannot go outside at 7 am! But lately the weather has been wonderful and we spend some of our time outside. I attempt to get a tan and well the kids rarely let me do that in peace. But oh well there is not much stress laying in the suns beautiful rays. Yeah summer is coming! It goes something like this.

What are you saying girly? I'm trying to tan. Go play with Bubba.


"Ne" Momma "Ne"....I want to show you something("Ne" means "come" in amharic). I love that she still says this. Both my kids do actually.


She inevitably always wins this battle and I follow her


I still have no tan


But have complete joy in my life. And with that who really needs a tan?


Please excuse the half sweats and white legs.

3 comments:

Janell said...

Beautiful pic of the three of you! I've been trying to tan this past month, the fake way, and I'm just too tired at night to haul in there and spend the time doing it. But everytime I look at my daughters beautiful brown skin I think ugh! I'm so white. :)

Amy Jo said...

Oh, that is a cute post!!! Love the pics and your heart! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Sending blessings your way!

Jennifer said...

I just love those pictures of Mimi standing before you and leading you away....she is so precious. And that picture of the three of you better end up in a frame!