On a different note. Here are some pictures over due. Hair day for the boy. David doesn't like it. I do. My dad says its feminine. It might be true. He got mistaken for a girl from at least 2 different nurses in the hospital even while wearing blue boyish pajamas. What do you think? The dreds will get longer and longer and should be easy to maintain.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
The Baby Boy
My Abraham was in the hospital again last night and released with more medication for his asthma. We will have to give him breathing treatment every 4 hours even when he is sleeping. His energy is back and he is happy yet again. I knew something was wrong when late in the evening he 1. refused his milk bottle and 2. refused to untangle himself from my embrace. He just laid with his arms around me clenching his fingers into my back. So now things are getting back to normal. Except for little man now insists that he is not okay will going to sleep in his crib on his own. He prefers to either fall asleep while being rocked or in bed with him laying on top of me patting his back And call me a sucker. I do exactly as he wishes.
On a different note. Here are some pictures over due. Hair day for the boy. David doesn't like it. I do. My dad says its feminine. It might be true. He got mistaken for a girl from at least 2 different nurses in the hospital even while wearing blue boyish pajamas. What do you think? The dreds will get longer and longer and should be easy to maintain.



On a different note. Here are some pictures over due. Hair day for the boy. David doesn't like it. I do. My dad says its feminine. It might be true. He got mistaken for a girl from at least 2 different nurses in the hospital even while wearing blue boyish pajamas. What do you think? The dreds will get longer and longer and should be easy to maintain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think the Locs are adorable! I was considering doing Eli's hair, however, I was told by a few African Americans that it wasn't appropriate for small children. Also, maintaining them is not as easy as one might think. Apparently they have to be moisturized regularly along with some other maintenance rules that I am just too tired to think about right now! I'm still considering it though!!
Hope Abe feels better soon! Being sick is not fun for anyone!
I love the hair! He is only mistaken for a girl because he has such a beautiful face, not because of the hair! I think they're cool.
I think the hair is awesome!
I'm sorry that your little guy has asthma :-(
I think he looks like a boy! Who would put dreadlocks in a baby girl's hair?
I think the hair looks great. Just getting caught up on the blog, poor little Abraham...sounds like he is a trooper.
Post a Comment