Friday, December 5, 2008
Court date announcement Monday?
So our adoption agency sends out a weekly update (mostly every week). In the update we were told that a number of families would be receiving court dates on Monday, but many would not. There are a lot of families waiting and am not sure we are one of them. I am thinking not, since I think we would have been informed about this possibility privately. I'd really even rather not know this information because I have to wonder about it the next 3 days. I would really be completely shocked since sometimes this feels like it will never really happen. But still, that is good news because the more families that get court dates now means we are also getting closer to getting a court date. Well let's hope anyway. My mom is convinced she will be in kindergarten when she finally comes home! And that gorgeous pottery barn crib from Grandma Sue and the organic chemical free mattress from Grandma Terry(or whatever you want to be called mom) will never be used! We have a couple years before she will grow out of that. Lets really hope it doesn't take that long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment