Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday To You

Mimi informed me today that is was Uncle Corey's birthday.  Oh yeah I forgot.  Even though we just saw them yesterday.  My question is how did my 3 1/2 year old know this?  I mean even if someone told her yesterday I am shocked she remembered.  I am shocked at a lot of what comes out of her mouth these days.  Like how we better do Bubba's breathing treatment because "maybe he will cough a lot" if we don't????  Don't you all think we have a mother Teresa on our hands.  She is only concerned about his respiratory situation b/c they get to watch Go Diego Go or other videos during any and all asthma treatments.  He is talking so much too now.  Full blown sentences.  But right now his favorite word is "NO!".  Especially when he is mad at you because you want him to do something he just doesn't feel is necessary.  Alright little man we will ride out this stage with you. Since you are so stinkin' cute and silly and loveable a lot of the time as well.
On a totally different note, I would like you all to look at these two videos.  This displays the difference between little girls and boys.  Or at least my little boy and little girl.  
And happy birthday Grandma Sue.  We will see you soon!
And yes she is asking for her two tic tacs at the end of the last video.  Her reward for singing.  Even though it was her idea.  Actually she wanted to buy him a present.  I told her the video is a present.  She tried to disagree with me about that for quite a while.  


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is making me sad because Mimi looks so grown and tall and Bubba is talking and we haven't seen you in a long time it seems.....they are so cute!